SPS EasyConnect for Shuttle & Mobile Pallet Racks
Just two clicks and an SAP transfer order becomes a storage command for the warehouse system. Even storage groupings are booked in the system in no time at all. And just as with storage, the transfer orders generated by the system form the work list for storage removal.
Crates on the conveyor system can be identified and assigned at any time via a scan. If a crate reaches the picking workstation, it is also identified by scan, the corresponding order and its detailed data are displayed, and the removal is then confirmed.
Starting and stopping communication control of the warehouse, stopping orders, setting and deleting blockages - all these functions are provided by the administration. Once again, the system is straightforward and user-friendly as usual.
The Standard package
- Practice-oriented functions and processes
- Consistent user and authorization management
- Simultaneous work of several users
- Direct access to SAP transport orders
- Permanent abort option of the order lists
- Input manually or via scanner
- Equally distributed storage
- Transaction-specific recording of actual quantities and confirmation of differences
- Route and sequence optimization of order lists