All warehousing activities at a glance and under control - with the warehouse control center
Extensive monitoring and direct control
Data becomes information: The SAP-integrated warehouse control center by status C enables you to optimally manage your warehouse. Display all inventories and objects in the SAP WM environment according to customizable structures and filter criteria and configure your individual overview. Or, for example, get an overview of the current and expected workload. In the event of a malfunction, you will immediately receive a message so that you can react immediately. Whatever you have in mind - with the status C warehouse control center, you can monitor, plan and execute your work processes in the warehouse on schedule.
In the kiosk mode, you can compile the overview according to your needs. In the first step, select the data without any complex programming: Set the threshold value per screen and define target values, such as for receipts to be achieved per day. Display your data optimally: Control the display duration, determine the presentation and include graphics as desired.
In the interaction mode, you can display inventory, transfer orders/warehouse orders, outbound deliveries or production orders with a single click. Other functions such as "Cancel orders", "Confirm orders", "Edit priorities" can be accessed just as easily, or you can also print labels and receipts for the corresponding orders.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Full integration in SAP MM, SAP WM and SAP EWM
- Predefined key figures in the standard package
- Individual key figures can be customized
- Display of all inventories and all objects in the SAP WM environment according to customizable structures and filter criteria
- Configuration via customizing
- Display in kiosk mode with automatic update and without any interaction
- Display in interaction mode
- Integration of diagrams and graphics
- Quick and easy implementation